Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Capacity Building
The summary for the Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Capacity Building grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Capacity Building: The purpose of this 4-part program is to support activities to increase the operational capacity of Immunization Information Systems (IIS) through: a. the development of IIS assessment capabilities, b. the development and implementation of education and training programs, c. the development of operational guidelines and support for IIS, and d. the design and implementation of evaluation plans to assess the effectiveness of all products and activities of parts I, II, and III of this program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Capacity Building|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP10-1004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 06, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 06, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 05, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,040,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$520,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- As per the funding authority authorizing this program (see Section 1), the following entities are eligible to apply to the extent they are States, political divisions of States, other public entities, or nonprofit entities: Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Small, minority, and women-owned businesses Universities Colleges Research institutions Hospitals Community-based organizations Faith-based organizations Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations Alaska Native health corporations Urban Indian health organizations Tribal epidemiology centers State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGA...
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2