Implementation of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, Support, and Treatment Services and to Provide Technical and Capacity Development Support to Selected Faith-Based Institutions in the Republic of Zambia under the President's
The summary for the Implementation of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, Support, and Treatment Services and to Provide Technical and Capacity Development Support to Selected Faith-Based Institutions in the Republic of Zambia under the President's grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Implementation of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, Support, and Treatment Services and to Provide Technical and Capacity Development Support to Selected Faith-Based Institutions in the Republic of Zambia under the President's: The purpose of this program is to continue the provision of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Support, and Treatment services that have been initiated under the PEPFAR-funded HHS/HRSA HIV clinical services and antiretroviral treatment program and to provide technical and capacity development support to local organization(s) that will assume the responsibility for implementing HIV care and treatment activities in HHS/HRSA supported sites (see appendix for sites) in a phased manner from the previous partner. The successful applicant will increasingly assume more technical assistance (TA) responsibilities to the new local partner as they transition program implementation and financial management responsibilities to the local partner. The program also aims at improving continuity of care through integration and institutionalization of the national electronic health records (EMR) initiative. This transition to local partner needs to occur while sustaining and continuing to scale up care and treatment services for people living with HIV (PLHIV) without life-threatening disruptions of services.
|Federal Grant Title:||Implementation of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, Support, and Treatment Services and to Provide Technical and Capacity Development Support to Selected Faith-Based Institutions in the Republic of Zambia under the President's|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH11-1119|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 13, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 14th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 13, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 20, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are: Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) For-profit organizations (other than small business) Small, minority, and women-owned businesses Universities Colleges Research institutions Hospitals Community-based organizations Faith-based organizations Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) Non-domestic (non-U.S.) entity Other (specify) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with Other Attachment Forms when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2