Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, and Demonstration
The summary for the Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, and Demonstration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, and Demonstration: The objective of this Announcement is to enhance the reliability and resilience of the energy infrastructure through innovative research, development and demonstration cybersecurity solutions. This Announcement includes three topic areas. Topic Area 1 is Real Time Intrusion for Energy Delivery Control Systems. Topic Area 2 is Self Healing Energy Delivery Control Systems. Topic Area 3 is Innovative Technologies that Enhance Cybersecurity in the Energy Sector.
|Federal Grant Title:||Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, and Demonstration|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory (DOE-NETL)|
|Grant Categories:||Energy Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002065|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 8th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 8th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 9th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 9th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 8th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||May 9th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contract Specialist Raelynn Honkus 412-386-4992
- Similar Government Grants
- • Electric Grid of Things
- • Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data
- • Next Generation Transformers - Flexible and Adaptable Designs
- • Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Develo...
- • Sensor and Modeling Approaches for Enhanced Observability and Controllability of Power Sys...
- • Electric Transmission and Distribution
- • Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest1
- • Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest2
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal
- • Request for Information on Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s Medi...
- • Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)...
- • Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2020
- • Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.)...