Intervention Research Grants to Promote the Health of People with Disabilities
The summary for the Intervention Research Grants to Promote the Health of People with Disabilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Intervention Research Grants to Promote the Health of People with Disabilities: . The purpose of this research program is to develop, implement, and measure the effectiveness of interventions that promote the health and wellness of people with disabilities and prevent secondary conditions across the lifespan. The work should clearly define the precise targeted populations for the intervention program, convey the capacity to identify, reach, enroll, and follow this population; and measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention(s).
|Federal Grant Title:||Intervention Research Grants to Promote the Health of People with Disabilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD06-004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Disabilities Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 12, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Feb 10, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Feb 10, 2006|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$325,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Institutions You may submit (an) application(s) if your organization has any of the following characteristics: . Public nonprofit organizations . Private nonprofit organizations . Small, minority, women-owned businesses . Universities . Colleges . Research institutions . Hospitals . Community-based organizations . Faith-based organizations . Federally recognized Indian tribal governments . Indian tribes . Indian tribal organizations . State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) . Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If you are applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, you must provide a letter from the state or local government as documentation of your status. Place this documentation behind the first page of your application form.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
CDC Procurement and Grants Office 770-488-2700
Phone 770-488-2862 PGOTIM@cdc.gov PGOTIM@cdc.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual Disabilities thr...
- • National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
- • Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism CDC-RFA-DD11-110...
- • Improving the Health of People with Disabilities through State Based Public Health Program...
- • Surveillance and Epidemiologic Research of Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- • Cooperative Agreement to Enhance Clinical Practices to Prevent Birth Defects and Developme...
- • State Implementation Projects for Preventing Secondary Conditions and Promoting the Health...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2