National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
The summary for the National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCBDDD, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities: National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
|Federal Grant Title:||National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCBDDD (HHS-CDC-NCBDDD)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD16-160202CONT17|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 31st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 31st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 19th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 19th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||March 2nd, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 19th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-DD16-1602: National Centers on Health Promotion for People with Disabilities.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Office of Grant Services (OGS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual Disabilities thr...
- • Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism CDC-RFA-DD11-110...
- • Improving the Health of People with Disabilities through State Based Public Health Program...
- • National Centers on Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
- • Surveillance and Epidemiologic Research of Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- • Cooperative Agreement to Enhance Clinical Practices to Prevent Birth Defects and Developme...
- • State Implementation Projects for Preventing Secondary Conditions and Promoting the Health...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCBDDD
- • Capacity Building for Sickle Cell Disease Surveillance
- • Implementing Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs for Children with Attention-Deficit/...
- • Characterizing the Complications Associated with Therapeutic Blood Transfusions for Hemogl...
- • Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Among Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- • Enhancing Public Health Surveillance of Autism Spectrum Disorder through the Autism and De...