Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R01)
The summary for the Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R01): Purpose. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) and the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), National Institutes of Health, will co-sponsor this FOA to support applications from institutions/organizations that propose innovative investigations in primary immunodeficiency diseases with a focus on ex vivo studies with human specimens and on studies with existing or new animal models. This FOA will also support novel clinical strategies, not including clinical trials, to detect primary immunodeficiency diseases, to identify the molecular basis of these diseases, and to develop innovative therapies for primary immunodeficiency diseases. Investigators who have no prior history of receiving independent NIH funding in this field are encouraged to apply.
|Federal Grant Title:||Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-08-206|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Kidney Diseases, Urology and Hematology Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 18, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants for Basic Research in Glomerular Diseases (R01)
- • Advances in Polycystic Kidney Disease (R01)
- • Ancillary Studies of Kidney Disease Accessing Information from Clinical Trials, Epidemiolo...
- • Calcium Oxalate Stone Diseases (R01)
- • Transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) In Semen (R01)
- • Research Grants for Clinical Studies of Kidney Diseases
- • Chronic Prostatitis Collaborative Research Network (Cpcrn)
- • Frequent Hemodialysis Clinical Trials
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...