Joint Operations & Maintenance of the Natchez Visitor Reception Center
The summary for the Joint Operations & Maintenance of the Natchez Visitor Reception Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Joint Operations & Maintenance of the Natchez Visitor Reception Center: This is a Notice of Intent (NOI) to award a non-competitive Cooperative Agreement in accordance with Department of Interior, 505 Departmental Manual 2.12C. The purpose of this project is the continuation of a jointly operated and maintained visitor reception center. The Natchez Visitor Reception Center (NVRC) is jointly operated and maintained by the National Park Service and the City of Natchez. The NVRC is home to the Mississippi Welcome Center, administrative office of Natchez National Historical Park, Natchez Pilgrimage Tours and the City of Natchez Visitor Information Services. The NVRC is in essence a “one-stop-shop” providing visitors with an orientation to the history of the local area using state-of-the art exhibits, travel information, ticket purchases, home tours as well as many other local events. Please see attached Full Announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Joint Operations & Maintenance of the Natchez Visitor Reception Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-17-NATC-22861|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 21st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 21st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||April 12th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||April 12th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 21st, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$120,105|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 12th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to The City of Natchez Mississippi.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose McClelland
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Preserve and Present the Thomas Cole House
- • Support stewardship of Evergreen Cemetery in Richmond, Virginia
- • Preservation, Rehabilitation, and Interpretation of the Old State House and the Old South ...
- • Master Cooperative Agreement - NAGPRA
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...