Lewis and Clark Expedition Exhibit Development- LECL
The summary for the Lewis and Clark Expedition Exhibit Development- LECL grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lewis and Clark Expedition Exhibit Development- LECL: Increase Interpretation and public awareness of the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail. Work in partnership to tell the story through various exhibits, exhibits will include but not be limited to guns used during the Lewis and Clark Expedition, the natural resources and cultural resources along the Lewis and Clark NHT and tell the story of the special relationship between the Corps of Discovery and the Native peoples. The Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail is working to increase interpretation and public awareness of the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trial sites including Fort Mandan. By working with the Lewis and Clark Fort Mandan Foundation to support the development of interpretive exhibits that provides professional interpretation for the Fort Mandan site and the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail. The Lewis and Clark Fort Mandan Foundation and the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail have aligned missions to commemorate the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lewis and Clark Expedition Exhibit Development- LECL|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIP18AC00179|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 13th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 13th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||March 27th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||March 27th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||May 13th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$95,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$95,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 27th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities. Members of the Lewis and Clark Fort Mandan Foundation- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Noel Miller
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Ambassadors Anza Trail
- • (5) Year Base Agreement to Promote and Develop the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail ...
- • Operation of the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Trail and Visitor Center at Nebraska City, N...
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...