Local Road Projects via Cuyahoga Valley National Park
The summary for the Local Road Projects via Cuyahoga Valley National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Local Road Projects via Cuyahoga Valley National Park: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's (NPS) intention to fund The Village of Peninsula and Boston Township's road rehabilitation projects. Both agreements will help offset the loss of tax base normally used to maintain public roadways serving park facilities within the park boundary for the Village of Peninsula and Boston Township, following the Road Rehabilitation Assistance Program's guidelines. The municipalities were eviscerated by a NPS purchase of tax based properties which were used to build the park, resulting in heavy local road use by visitors to Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The National Park Service will be substantially involved in fulfilling the tasks and objectives of the project. Click on the above full announcement link for single source determination according to and 505 DM 2.14 B(4), Unique Qualifications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Local Road Projects via Cuyahoga Valley National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||E12AC4H2000|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 07, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 07, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 07, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$69,927|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$37,977|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$31,950|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katie Schroeder Grants Management Specialist Phone 402-661-1640
Midwest Regional Office [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area