Lower Delaware National Wild and Scenic River - Land Protection; River
The summary for the Lower Delaware National Wild and Scenic River - Land Protection; River grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lower Delaware National Wild and Scenic River - Land Protection; River: This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lower Delaware National Wild and Scenic River - Land Protection; River|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-17-NERO-0189|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 10th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 10th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 31st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 31st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 11th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$71,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$71,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 31st, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Heidi Wiley
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...
- • Westfield Wild and Scenic River Assistance
- • Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implement
- • White Clay Watershed Management Plan Implementation
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...
- • York Wild and Scenic Rivers Study Assistance
- • Westfield Wild & Scenic River Assistance
- • Great Egg Harbor River CMP Implementation
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2