Microgrid Research, Development, and System Design
The summary for the Microgrid Research, Development, and System Design grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Microgrid Research, Development, and System Design: The objective of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to solicit applications for financial assistance awards to enable microgrid development. This FOA is responsive to addressing high-priority research, development and demonstration activities, identified jointly with key stakeholders, to overcome key challenges facing broad adoption of microgrids for key commercial applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Microgrid Research, Development, and System Design|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Energy Environment Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000997|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability, Research, Development and Analysis|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jan 31, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jan 31, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 28, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- John R. Hatfield, Contract Specialist, 304-285-5235
National Energy Technology Laboratory 304-285-4084
- Similar Government Grants
- • Electric Grid of Things
- • Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, ...
- • Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data
- • Next Generation Transformers - Flexible and Adaptable Designs
- • Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Develo...
- • Electric Transmission and Distribution
- • Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest1
- • Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest2
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal
- • Request for Information on Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s Medi...
- • Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)...
- • Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2020
- • Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.)...