Millville Diversion Fish Screen Project
The summary for the Millville Diversion Fish Screen Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Millville Diversion Fish Screen Project: This is a project under the Central Valley Project Improvement Act Anadromous Fish Screen Program. The objective is to provide fish passage by removing an existing barrier to anadromous fish on Clover Creek, a tributary to Cow Creek in Shasta County, California.
|Federal Grant Title:||Millville Diversion Fish Screen Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F13AS00268|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title XXXIV|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 24, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$119,412|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$119,412|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$119,412|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to Make a Single-Source Award.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Mckean, 916-414-6616
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries
- • Sacramento River Salmonid Habitat Restoration
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)