Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center
The summary for the Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), announces the availability of fiscal year (FY) 2004 funds for grant applications for mining safety and health training and translation research to address mining operations in the Western United States. Applications are sought that provide an integrated approach for training mine workers and for translational research in order to improve safety and health of the mining environment. Research projects that are focused on topics other than translational research are not responsive to this RFA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OH-04-006|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Occupational Safety and Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 16, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Feb 17, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Feb 17, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 14, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Training Project Grants
- • Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement
- • Occupational Safety and Health Surveillance Collaboration, Education and Translation
- • National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation
- • Occupational Safety and Health Research (R01)
- • Career Development Grants in Occupational Safety and Health Research (K01)
- • World Trade Center Health Consortium
- • Centers for Excellence to Promote a Healthier Workforce
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...