Missouri Funding Opportunity
The summary for the Missouri Funding Opportunity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Missouri Funding Opportunity: The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), an agency under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), in the Missouri State Office, is seeking to partner with, and support the efforts of, natural resource conservation partners and to promote public awareness and implementation of Farm Bill activities including, but not limited to, conducting conservation outreach workshops, conferences, and training, that will help educate Missouri’s farm community, private landowners, conservation organizations, cooperating agencies, and general citizenry. Proposals must be for projects based in Missouri and focus on Farm Bill conservation. Collaborative projects that provide on-the-ground support for Missouri NRCS Field Offices are highly encouraged. Research proposals will not be accepted, nor considered. Eligibility for this opportunity is limited to the following entity types · City or township governments· County governments· Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)· Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)· Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS (other than institutions of higher education)· Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c)(3) status with the IRS (other than institutions of higher education)· Private institutions of higher education· Public and State-controlled institutions of higher education· Special district governments· State governments Consideration will be given for proposals for projects between 1 and 3 years in duration This notice identifies the objectives, eligibility criteria, and application instructions. Proposals will be screened for completeness and compliance with the provisions of this notice. Incomplete and/or noncompliant proposals will be eliminated from competition, and notification of elimination will be sent to the applicant. The Missouri State Conservationist reserves the right not to fund any or all applications. NRCS will accept applications under this notice for single or multiyear applications submitted by eligible entities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Missouri Funding Opportunity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-MO-MULTI-20-GEN0010652|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||10.902, 10.912|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 26th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 26th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||January 27th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||January 27th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||April 25th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 27th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility for this opportunity is limited to the following entity types a. City or township governmentsb. County governmentsc. Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) d. Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) e. Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS (other than institutions of higher education) f. Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c)(3) status with the IRS (other than institutions of higher education) g. Private institutions of higher educationh. Public and State-controlled institutions of higher educationi. Special district governments j. State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Karen Brinkman
ASTC-Partnerships and Initiatives
ASTC-Partnerships and Initiatives
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Regional Conservation Partnership Progra...
- • NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...