NCPE interns at Fort Sumter National Monument
The summary for the NCPE interns at Fort Sumter National Monument grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NCPE interns at Fort Sumter National Monument: Fort Sumter National Monument will partner with National Council for Preservation Education (NCPE) to recruit student interns to complete a cyclic maintenance project that will focus on the â¿¿re-pointingâ¿ or â¿¿tuck-pointingâ¿ the brick masonry joints for the right flank exterior wall of the Fort. The primary objective of this project is to stabilize the critical masonry features of the historic structure. This project may also include minor masonry repairs on features such as brick replacement for corners or transitions. The students will learn about the Fort, how it was constructed, and how to repair masonry.
|Federal Grant Title:||NCPE interns at Fort Sumter National Monument|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00315|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||June 12th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 12th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 23rd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$3|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$32,643|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 12th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of intent to partner with National Council for Preservation Education under existing cooperative agreement. No applications will be accepted.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD
No applications will be accepted.
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area