NCPE internships with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Directorate
The summary for the NCPE internships with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Directorate grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NCPE internships with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Directorate: The Recipient will select and oversee qualified and motivated undergraduate and graduate students to work alongside NPS staff in the cultural resources and interpretation fields in different park units and offices throughout the nation. Interns will be assigned sites according to their areas of expertise and the requirements of the site. Interns will have substantive assignments in their areas of study and work closely with NPS staff day-to-day. These internships will be compensated with a stipend.
|Federal Grant Title:||NCPE internships with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Directorate|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00162|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||May 16th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 16th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 26th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$316,657|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$316,657|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 16th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of intent to partner with NCPE under cooperative agreement P17AC00225. Applications will not be accepted.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD
Applications will not be accepted
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area