NOTICE OF INTENT: Development of Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Manage
The summary for the NOTICE OF INTENT: Development of Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Manage grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOTICE OF INTENT: Development of Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Manage: The goals and objectives of this cooperative agreement are to support the development of the Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area and creation of the management plan, which outlines the framework for interpretation, conservation, and management of the heritage area per the requirements outlined in the Act.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOTICE OF INTENT: Development of Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Manage|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P20AS00032|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 14th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 14th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 4th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 4th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||March 16th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$1|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 4th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Todd Wilson
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area
- • FY Implementation of Kenai Mountain Turnagain Arm National Heritage Area Management Plan
- • National Aviation Heritage Area- AVIA
- • NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area Manag...
- • NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Sangre de Cristo National Heritage Area Management...
- • Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area
- • Wheeling National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Heritage Area
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2