NWI Cooperative Agreement
The summary for the NWI Cooperative Agreement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fisheries Habitat Conservation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NWI Cooperative Agreement: The Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) is conducting an update of the Status and Trends of Wetlands in the U.S. That effort is contingent upon acquisition of 2008 - 2010 imagery for the analysis of sample 2 x 2 mi. square sample plots. The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (MN DNR) is conducting a comprehensive wetland monitoring program and has arranged for the acquisition of airborne imagery in the spring of 2008. The MN DNR has access to aircraft, cameras and other resources to fly imagery to meet technical specifications and seasonal requirements consistent with Service needs. Both the Service and MN State agencies have been cooperating on various aspects of wetland monitoring activities and further collaboration for the acquisition of imagery is desirable and economical. NWI will select strategic random sample, develop and enforce standards of quality, provide quality control to meet standards, and work with MN on verification. The Service has identified MN as the single source for this announcement under DOI's Departmental Manual 505 DM 2.14B. (4) Unique Qualifications. Therefore this announcement is exempt from an application package.
|Federal Grant Title:||NWI Cooperative Agreement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fisheries Habitat Conservation|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-NWI-1|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 11, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 11, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 28, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 29, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 11, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$28,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$28,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$28,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jo Ann Mills Program Analyst Phone 703-358-2430
lotus notes [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2020 National Fish Passage Program
- • 2020 National Fish Habitat Action Plan
- • Monitoring the Effectiveness of Redcedar Revetments and Documenting Current Stream Conditi...
- • Hydroacoustic Survey of Bighead and Silver Carp in the Ohio River
- • Quantifying Double-Crested Cormorant effects on recreational fish populations
- • 2006 Request for Initial Proposals for Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Projects
- • Fish Passage
- • Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act
- More Grants from the Fisheries Habitat Conservation
- • Fish and Wildlife Service, CESU Sole-Source Task Agreements under 505 DM 2.14(3) - Legisla...
- • Fish and Wildlife Service, CESU Sole-Source Task Agreements under 505 DM 2.14(5) - Emergen...
- • Fish and Wildlife Service, CESU Sole-Source Task Agreements under 505 DM 2.14(1) - Unsolic...
- • Fish and Wildlife Service, CESU Sole-Source Task Agreements under 505 DM 2.14(2) - Continu...
- • Fish and Wildlife Service, CESU Sole-Source Task Agreements under 505 DM 2.14 (4) - Unique...