National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF-2016)
The summary for the National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF-2016) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF-2016): The purpose of the National Falls Prevention Resource Center will be to work collaboratively – on behalf of the public, aging services network, and other stakeholders – to increase public education about the risks of falls and how to prevent them, as well as support and stimulate the implementation and dissemination of evidence-based community programs and strategies that have been proven to reduce the incidence of falls among older adults and adults with disabilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF-2016)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2016-ACL-AOA-FP-0131|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 13, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 13, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Posted Date:||Feb 11, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Feb 11, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 13, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
Special district governments
Private institutions of higher education
City or township governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Independent school districts
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shannon Skowronski
Administration for Community Living 202-357-3436
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2020 Empowering Communities to Reduce Falls and Falls Risk
- • 2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs
- • 2019 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program
- • 2018 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program financed by Prevention and Public Health Fund
- • Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2017 Prevention and Health Fun...
- • PPHF - 2014 - Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention ...
- • PPHF- 2014 - National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention ...
- • PPHF - 2015 - Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2015 Prevention ...
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program