National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The summary for the National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control OD, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: The purpose of the program is to provide funding for the administrative expenses of the National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (NFCDC). This grant will aid in the NFCDC's overall ability to carry out its mission to help CDC do more, faster by forging effective partnerships between CDC and others to fight domestic and global threats to health and safety. NFCDC-supported projects address CDC's mission and strategic priorities. Measurable outcomes of the program will be in alignment with the performance goal(s) for CDC. The NFCDC contributes to CDC's efforts to reach its performance plan's targets. Specific measureable outcomes for this program include the number of programs and projects supported and the number of CDC Centers and Offices participating in NFCDC-funded programs and projects. This announcement is only for non-research activities supported by CDC. If research is proposed, the application will not be reviewed. For the definition of research, please see the CDC Web site at the following Internet address: https://www.cdc.gov/grants/dictionary/index.html
|Federal Grant Title:||National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control OD (HHS-CDC-OD)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CD21-2101|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 1st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 1st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||September 8th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||September 8th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||December 31st, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 8th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Per Section 399G of the Public Health Service Act, [42 U.S.C. Section 280e-11], as amended….,the Secretary, acting through the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, shall make a grant to the National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Inc. (NFCDC). Assistance will be provided only to the NFCDC. No other applications are solicited.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Whitney Warren
- Similar Government Grants
- • Development of a COVID-19 Monitoring System for U.S. Correctional and Detention Facilities
- • Epidemiologic Cohort Study of Interstitial Cystitis
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to COVID-...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control OD
- • Increasing Public Awareness and Provider Education About Primary Immunodeficiency Disease
- • CDC John R. Lewis Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program and Dr. James A. Ferguson E...
- • Strategic Planning: Middle East/North Africa
- • Strategic Planning: Southeast Asia
- • Strategic Planning: Eastern Europe/Central Asia