Strategic Planning: Eastern Europe/Central Asia
The summary for the Strategic Planning: Eastern Europe/Central Asia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control OD, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strategic Planning: Eastern Europe/Central Asia: To date, CDC has launched four regional platforms: South America, based in Brasilia, Brazil; Eastern Europe/Central Asia, based in Tbilisi, Georgia; Middle East/North Africa, based in Muscat, Oman, and Southeast Asia, based in Hanoi, Vietnam. This NOFO is specific to the Eastern Europe/Central Asia Region and includes the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. The goal of this NOFO is to support the mission and goals of CDC's global health regionalization strategy. Activities will include the planning, coordinating, and convening of annual strategic and other planning meetings to address public health priorities and capacity building for the region. Public health stakeholders in the region will communicate, coordinate, and collaborate to address regional health priorities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strategic Planning: Eastern Europe/Central Asia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control OD (HHS-CDC-OD)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CD21-2103|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 19th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 19th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||June 17th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||June 17th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||August 18th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 6th, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lori de Ravello
- Similar Government Grants
- • Global Emergency Response and Recovery Partner Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategie...
- • Strengthening Global Capacity for Molecular Surveillance and Outbreak Response for Enteric...
- • Reducing the Tuberculosis Burden in U.S. Bound Populations from the Philippines
- • Strategic Planning: Middle East/North Africa
- • Strategic Planning: Southeast Asia
- • Public Health Systems Capacity Building in Central Asia
- • Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Examinations of U.S...
- • Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health ...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control OD
- • Increasing Public Awareness and Provider Education About Primary Immunodeficiency Disease
- • CDC John R. Lewis Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program and Dr. James A. Ferguson E...
- • Strategic Planning: South America