National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
The summary for the National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is seeking applications proposing research that will provide the best available science needed to support states, municipalities, and utilities in determining potential risk from pollutants found in biosolids and developing standards and policies for biosolids management. Research under this RFA is intended to address multiple treatment scales including large publicly owned treatment works and medium- to small-scale wastewater treatment facilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-G2021-ORD-F1|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||October 13th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||October 13th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||February 4th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,992,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,498,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||October 14th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ben Packard, Phone: 202-564-7673
Ben Packard, Technical Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • NATIONAL PRIORITIES: RESEARCH ON PFAS IMPACTS IN RURAL COMMUNITIES AND AGRICULTURAL OPERAT...
- • Addressing Environmental Concerns in Vieques, Puerto Rico Through Community Participatory ...
- • National Priorities: PER- AND POLYFLUOROALKYL SUBSTANCES
- • National Priorities:Transdisciplinary Research into Detecting and Controlling Lead in Drin...
- • Cooperative Training Partnership in Aquatic Toxicology and Ecosystem Research
- • Cooperative Training in Environmental Sciences Research
- • Develop Risk Assessment and Data Evaluation Methodologies for the Potential Ecological Imp...
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for Pre-Baccalaureate College Students
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors
- • Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program