National Trails System Project
The summary for the National Trails System Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Trails System Project: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's (NPS) intention to fund Shingobee Township's North Country National Scenic Trail Package Project. Provide funding to match other funding the Township has received for completion of the bridge, Connector Trail, and trail amenities to the township community of Parker, in support of the NPS Connect Trails to Parks Program, and the North Country Trail. The project will assist the Township and encourage the Township involvement in the acquisition, protection, and management of lands for the North Country National Scenic Trail. Recipient will complete the bridge connector trail and amenities to link Parker with the North Country Trail. Recipient will develop and manage the trail and connector trails on township owned or managed lands. The National Park Service will be substantially involved in fulfilling the tasks and objectives of the project. Click on the above full announcement link for single source determination according to 505 DM 2.14 B(4), Unique Qualifications.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Trails System Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||E12AC30307|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Trails System Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 08, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 08, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katie Schroeder Grants Management Specialist Phone 402-661-1640
Midwest Regional Office [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Update Public Web Map Site
- • Anza Expedition Education Programs
- • Accessible Anza Trail Experience Community Design Installation
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area