National Training Initiatives on Critical and Emerging Needs
The summary for the National Training Initiatives on Critical and Emerging Needs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Training Initiatives on Critical and Emerging Needs: This announces a Modification to the published announcement, HHS-2008-ACF-ADD-DD-0081. Information under Section IV.1. Application and Submission Information, Priority Area 2 has changed. Please delete the information in Priority Area 2, Section IV.1. Application and Submission Information and replace it with the following: IV. APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION INFORMATION 1. Address to Request Application Package: Shadetra Robinson Administration on Developmental Disabilities Administration for Children and Families U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Mail Stop: HHH 405-D 370 L'Enfant Promenade, SW. Washington, DC 20447 Phone: 202-690-7898 Fax: 202-205-8037 Email: email@example.com URL: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/add/index.html All information in this modification is accurate and replaces information specified in the May 5, 2008 Program Announcement.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Training Initiatives on Critical and Emerging Needs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-ADD-DD-0081|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and Service|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2008|
|Posted Date:||May 05, 2008|
|Creation Date:||May 22, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 30, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are those designated as University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs). The DD Act of 2000 specifies which entities are eligible under this funding opportunity. Subtitle D of the DD Act of 2000, Sections 151(b) and 153(b) authorizes grants to pay for the Federal share of the costs of National Training Initiatives on Critical and Emerging Needs to entities designated as UCEDDs. Language in these provisions of Subtitle D of the DD Act of 2000 identifies to ADD the type of applicant eligible under this grant program, thereby limiting the competition specifically to entities designated as UCEDDs. Currently, there are 67 entities designated as UCEDDs. This notice applies to these 67 UCEDDs that are designated as UCEDDs in their respective State and existed during the preceding fiscal year. See Section III.3 for a list of eligible applicants. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shadetra Robinsonshadetra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Shadetra Robinson [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Se...
- • Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome National Training Initiative
- • University Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Diversity Fellowships
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and S...
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs)
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs) Minority Partners...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants