University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs)
The summary for the University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs): The Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announces the availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 funds to make one five-year grant to designate a University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and Service (UCEDD) to carry out four core functions: (1) interdisciplinary pre-service preparation and continuing education of students and fellows; (2) community services, including training, technical assistance, and/or demonstration and model activities; (3) research; and (4) dissemination of information. UCEDDs are interdisciplinary education, research and public service units of universities, or public or not-for-profit entities associated with universities that implement the four core functions addressing, directly or indirectly, one or more of the areas of emphasis (e.g., quality assurance, education and early intervention, child care, health, employment, housing, transportation, recreation and other services available or offered to individuals in a community, including formal and informal community supports, that affect their quality of life). Funds made available under this funding opportunity will be used to pay for the Federal share of the cost of the administration and operation of one program designated as a UCEDD. This program announcement contains instructions for submitting a FY 2009 grant application for core funding to receive funding and designation as a UCEDD.
|Federal Grant Title:||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2009-ACF-ADD-DD-0084|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and Service|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 26, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 26, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Feb 25, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Feb 25, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Apr 25, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$528,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$528,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$528,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Public or private institutions of higher education Public entities that are associated with public or private institutions of higher education Non-profits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS that are associated with public or private institutions of higher education. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome National Training Initiative
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Se...
- • University Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Diversity Fellowships
- • Serious Mental Illness
- • Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Implementation Grants
- • National Training Initiatives on Critical and Emerging Needs
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and S...
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs) Minority Partners...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants