Natural Resource INRMP Support, BMGR
The summary for the Natural Resource INRMP Support, BMGR grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fort Worth District, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Natural Resource INRMP Support, BMGR: Project Title: Natural Resource INRMP Support, BMGRResponses to this Request for Statements of Interest will be used to identify potential investigators for a project to be funded by the US Air Force, which provides professional and technical support for its Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan (INRMP) in orderto facilitate successful implementation of the 16 USC 670c-1 Sikes Act. Approximately $188,000 is expected to be available to support this project for the base period.Background:The Barry M. Goldwater Range (BMGR) program ensures military mission activities are conducted in compliance with all applicable environmental laws, regulations and policies with cooperation and assistance from the Air Force Civil Engineer Center's (AFCEC). Article I B ofthe master agreement states the objectives of the CESU are to: provide research, technical assistance and education to federal land management, environmental and research agencies and their potential partners; develop a program of research, technical assistance and education that involves the biological, physical, social sciences needed to address resource issues and interdisciplinary problem-solving at multiple scales and in an ecosystem context at the local, regional, and national level; and place special emphasis on the working collaboration among federal agencies and universities and their related partner institutions.The objectives of the work to be performed under project are to conduct natural resource tasks on the federal lands belonging to BMGR, and to prepare reports detailing the results of this work for submission to the USACE Omaha Project Manager (PM), AFCEC Installation Support Section (ISS) POC, and BMGR Natural Resource POCs.Note: Must be a non-federal partner in the CESU Unit to be qualified to be considered.Brief Description of Anticipated Work:The objectives of the work to be performed under this project are to prepare a 5-year revision to the BMGR Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan (INRMP). And to prepare a Military Lands Withdrawal Act (MLWA) 5-year INRMP Public Report for submission to the USACE Project Manager (PM), Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) Installation Support Section (ISS) POC, and BMGR Air Force and Marine Corps Installation Representatives.The NFE must have experience and knowledge to administer all aspects of the environmental work and administrative aspects described under this scope. The NFE will be a qualified with adequate experience in working with AFCEC/Nellis ISS NRPM and the BMGR prior to awardof the task order. NFE personnel must be able to obtain necessary clearances and at times may be required to be escorted by a government employee.NOTE: At this time we are only requesting that you demonstrate available qualifications and skills for performing similar or same type of work. You will be evaluated for request for a proposal based on skills, qualifications and certifications demonstrated in your SOI.Period of PerformanceThe period of performance is 18 months from date of award Option periods: No OptionsNote: A full study proposal and proposed budget are NOT requested at this time.Review of Statements Received: All statements of interest received will be evaluated by a board comprised of one or more people at the receiving installation or activity, who will determine which statement(s) best meet the program objectives. Based on a review of theStatements of Interest received, an investigator or investigators will be invited to prepare a full study proposal. Statements will be evaluated based on the investigator's specific experience and capabilities in areas related to the study requirements.Please send responses or direct questions to:Sandy JustmanAgreement / Contract SpecialistUSACE Fort Worth DistrictSandra.email@example.comMrs. Kali Evans, USACE RPEC PMOffice: (402) firstname.lastname@example.orgTimeline for Review of Statements of Interest: The RSOI is required to be posted for 30 days prior to the Government making a decision and requesting full proposals. Responses due by 5:00 P.M., Central Time, on 28 Aug, 2022.
|Federal Grant Title:||Natural Resource INRMP Support, BMGR|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fort Worth District (DOD-COE-FW)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W9126G-22-2-SOI-4276|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 28th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 28th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||July 28th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||July 28th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||September 27th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$188,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$188,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 28th, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding opportunity is ONLY available for Cooperative Ecosystem Study Units under the Desert Southwest & Colorado Plateau CESU Units. SIKES AUTHORITY ONLY: In accordance with the 10 USC 670c-1, Sikes Act, projects for the implementation and enforcement of integrated natural resources management plans, priority shall be given to Federal and State agencies having responsibility for the conservation or management of fish or wildlife.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandra K Justman
- Similar Government Grants
- • Management, Nuisance Wildlife Bellows Air Force Station (BAFS) O'ahu, Hawaii
- • Schofield Barracks LRAM Support Range Division Hawaii, Integrated Training Area Management...
- • Eielson Air Force Base 354 CES/CEIE, Natural Resources Management, Species (Migratory Bird...
- • Recycling Program Field Support U.S. Army Garrison - Pohakuloa
- • Development and Application of Compound Flood Hazard Estimation Method for Coastal Texas
- • Natural Resources JBL-E
- • Afcec Gis Support Mapping
- • Natural Resources Support Handscome AFB
- • Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) Natural Resources Support
- • Forestry Management Support, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JBMDL)
- • Natural Resources Compliance Support at Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia
- • Natural Resources Support at Edwards AFB, CA