Natural Resources JBL-E
The summary for the Natural Resources JBL-E grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Savannah District, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Natural Resources JBL-E: Recipients will provide support to the Natural Resourceprograms at Joint Base Langley-Eustis and Joint Base Andrews InstallationSupport Section Air Force. The recipientwill provided evaluation, management and treatment of invasive species, forestedareas, and wildlife survey as outlined in the Integrated Natural ResourcesManagement Plan (INRMP). Severalinvasive plant species impact various military missions including training andforce protection, reduces biodiversity, and impacts long-term land sustainment.
|Federal Grant Title:||Natural Resources JBL-E|
|Federal Agency Name:||Savannah District (DOD-COE-SAV)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912HN19R0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 26th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 26th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 28th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 28th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 19th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 28th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sabrina Bastine
- Similar Government Grants
- • Management, Nuisance Wildlife Bellows Air Force Station (BAFS) O'ahu, Hawaii
- • Schofield Barracks LRAM Support Range Division Hawaii, Integrated Training Area Management...
- • Eielson Air Force Base 354 CES/CEIE, Natural Resources Management, Species (Migratory Bird...
- • Recycling Program Field Support U.S. Army Garrison - Pohakuloa
- • Development and Application of Compound Flood Hazard Estimation Method for Coastal Texas
- • Afcec Gis Support Mapping
- • Natural Resources Support Handscome AFB
- • Wildland Fire Support at Kirtland AFB, New Mexico
- More Grants from the Savannah District
- • Cultural Resources Management Program Support at Fort Bragg
- • Endangered Species Management Program at Fort Stewart, Georgia
- • Natural Resource Management at JBLE
- • Wildlife Technician Support
- • Sustainable Range Study