Natural Resources Compliance Support at Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia
The summary for the Natural Resources Compliance Support at Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fort Worth District, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Natural Resources Compliance Support at Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia: Project Title: Natural Resources Compliance Support at Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia Responses to this Request for Statements of Interest will be used to identify potential investigators for a project to be funded by Fort A.P. Hill which provides requires professional and technical support to its Natural Resources program in order to facilitate successful implementation of its Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan (INRMP). Approximately $898,710 is expected to be available to support this project. Additional funding may be available for follow on work in subsequent fiscal years to the successful Recipient/Awardee. Background: Fort A.P. Hill's Natural Resources Program is responsible for the management of 76,000 acres of natural habitats. Management activities include forest management (e.g., silvicultural prescriptions, forest planning, timber sale preparations, prescribed burn operations), fish and wildlife management (e.g., habitat management, recreational programs, fisheries, nuisance wildlife control, migratory birds, bald eagles), and endangered species management (e.g., federal and state listed flora and fauna). Invasive species management is integrated at all levels. Brief Description of Anticipated Work: This research focuses on the following objectives: See Full Description in DRAFT SOO/Related DocumentsThe recipient will support the Government in the sustainable management of installation natural resources to achieve management INRMP objectives (e.g., habitat management, prescribed burn operations, customer (public) recreation activities, invasive species control), support military use of the land, and maintain compliance with multiple federal and state statutes (e.g., the Sikes Act, Endangered Species Act, Migratory Bird Treaty Act, and Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act). All work completed and objectives pursued are incorporated into the installation INRMP. Period of Performance. One year from project award (approx. Sept 2022) with four Option Years. NOTE: At this time we are only requesting that you demonstrate available qualifications and skills for performing similar or same type of work. You will be evaluated for request for a proposal based on skills and qualifications demonstrated in your SOI. Note: A full study proposal and proposed budget are NOT requested at this time. Review of Statements Received: All statements of interest received will be evaluated by a board comprised of one or more people at the receiving installation or activity, who will determine which statement(s) best meet the program objectives. Based on a review of the Statements of Interest received, an investigator or investigators will be invited to prepare a full study proposal. Statements will be evaluated based on the investigator's specific experience and capabilities in areas related to the study requirements. Please send responses or direct questions to: Sandy Justman Grants Specialist USACE, Fort Worth District Email: Sandra.email@example.com Office: 817-886-1073 CESWF-PER-EE Kathy Mitchell819 Taylor Street, Rm 3A14 Fort Worth, TX 76102-0300 ph. 817 886-1709 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Timeline for Review of Statements of Interest: RSOI's required to be posted on www.Grants.gov for 30 days, prior to the Government making a decision and requesting full proposals. Responses are due by 5:00 P.M., Central Time, on 22 AUG 2022.
|Federal Grant Title:||Natural Resources Compliance Support at Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fort Worth District (DOD-COE-FW)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W9126G-22-2-SOI-4252|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 22nd, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 22nd, 2022|
|Posted Date:||July 20th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||July 20th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||September 21st, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,493,911|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$898,711|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 20th, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding opportunity is ONLY available for Cooperative Ecosystem Study Units under the Chesapeake Watershed, Piedmont-South Atlantic Coast, & Great Plains CESU Units. SIKES AUTHORITY ONLY: In accordance with the 10 USC 670c-1, Sikes Act, projects for the implementation and enforcement of integrated natural resources management plans, priority shall be given to Federal and State agencies having responsibility for the conservation or management of fish or wildlife.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandra K Justman
- Similar Government Grants
- • Management, Nuisance Wildlife Bellows Air Force Station (BAFS) O'ahu, Hawaii
- • Schofield Barracks LRAM Support Range Division Hawaii, Integrated Training Area Management...
- • Eielson Air Force Base 354 CES/CEIE, Natural Resources Management, Species (Migratory Bird...
- • Recycling Program Field Support U.S. Army Garrison - Pohakuloa
- • Development and Application of Compound Flood Hazard Estimation Method for Coastal Texas
- • Natural Resources JBL-E
- • Afcec Gis Support Mapping
- • Natural Resources Support Handscome AFB
- • Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) Natural Resources Support
- • Forestry Management Support, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JBMDL)
- • Natural Resource INRMP Support, BMGR
- • Natural Resources Support at Edwards AFB, CA