Nebraska Game and Parks Commission Conservation and Environmental Tool
The summary for the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission Conservation and Environmental Tool grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nebraska Game and Parks Commission Conservation and Environmental Tool: The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission (Commission) worked with NatureServe to develop an online, interactive tool for conduct of conservation planning and environmental reviews of proposed projects in Nebraska. The Conservation and Environmental Review Tool (CERT) uses an intuitive interactive mapping application for access to a variety of natural resource map layers that provide conservation information on threatened and endangered species, migratory birds, protected lands, and other natural resources for environmental planning purposes. The CERT automates the environmental review process by allowing project proponents to upload or draw their project boundary, indicate the types of activities proposed, and then submit it for review by both the Commission and the Service. The tool then analyzes the project location and activities against the distribution of threatened and endangered species and other data layers and determines potential impacts of the project. Primary users of the CERT include those working in conservation as well as developers and consultants who need to conduct environmental reviews of proposed projects. The public is also able to use the tool to learn more about natural resources in areas of interest to them throughout the state of Nebraska.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nebraska Game and Parks Commission Conservation and Environmental Tool|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00236|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 14th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 14th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 7th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 7th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 7th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$55,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 7th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to Nebraska Game and Parks Commission in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eliza Hines 308‐382‐6468
- Similar Government Grants
- • F22AS00398 - MENTOR-Bat Program
- • Lower Osage River Side Channel Restoration Project, Missouri
- • Office of Native Hawaiian Relations: Native Hawaiian Community International Traditional K...
- • Science Applications
- • Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia
- • Western Alaska Landscape Conservation Cooperative Projects 2011
- • USFWS (SALCC) South Atlantic Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • Johnston Atoll Ant Eradication Technician
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research