Nevada Rangeland Resource Management
The summary for the Nevada Rangeland Resource Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nevada Rangeland Resource Management: The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Rangeland Management Program administers grazing for more than 155 million acres of public land. This includes, but is not limited to, such things as inventorying, controlling and managing noxious weeds and invasive species; improving rangelands through grazing management, vegetation restoration treatments, and grazing management structures; and soil resource management. Coordination with land managers and other stakeholders is conducted to complete priority soil surveys, ecological site descriptions, and on-the-ground projects to improve soil stability and reduce erosion. Appropriate management of rangeland and soil resources also support actions and authorizations that include, but are not limited to, such things as energy development, endangered and special status species recovery, grazing of domestic livestock, recreation, forest management, hazardous fuels reduction, and post fire rehabilitation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nevada Rangeland Resource Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L20AS00020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 26th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 26th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 26th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 26th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 26th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 26th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Nicholson (775) 861-6485
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Rangeland Resource Management
- • BLM Idaho Rangeland Resource Management
- • NM Rangeland Resource Management
- • OR/WA Rangeland Resource Management
- • Arizona Rangeland Resource Management
- • Society for Range Management Professional Development & Public Education
- • Central Oregon High Desert Partnership
- • BLM-UT-Moab Fire Zone Fuels Program Monitoring Assistance
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...