Notice of Intent to Award Ice Age National Scenic Trail
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award Ice Age National Scenic Trail grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award Ice Age National Scenic Trail: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's (NPS) intention to fund the Ice Age National Scenic Trail Project that encourages private sector participation in the acquisition, planning, development, protection, operation, and maintenance of the Ice Age National Scenic Trail. The project intends to increase public awareness and use of the trail and public support for its complete development, as well as, strengthen NPS capabilities and volunteer efforts within the public sector to develop and maintain the trail. The National Park Service will be substantially involved in fulfilling the tasks and objectives of the project. Click on the above full announcement link for single source determination according to 505 DM 2.14 B(4), Unique Qualifications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award Ice Age National Scenic Trail|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||E12AC30265|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Trails System Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$840,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$840,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$168,110|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Penny Russell Lead Grants and Agreements Officer Phone 402-661-1662
National Park Service MidWest Regional Office [Penny_Russell@nps.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Ambassadors Anza Trail
- • (5) Year Base Agreement to Promote and Develop the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail ...
- • Operation of the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Trail and Visitor Center at Nebraska City, N...
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...