OVW FY 2012 Court Training and Improvements Program
The summary for the OVW FY 2012 Court Training and Improvements Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Violence Against Women, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVW FY 2012 Court Training and Improvements Program: The United States Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) (www.ovw.usdoj.gov) is pleased to announce that it is seeking applications for the Court Training and Improvements Program. This program furthers the Department of Justice's mission by supporting court or court-based initiatives that aim to improve civil and criminal court functions, enhance court infrastructure and improve court responses to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVW FY 2012 Court Training and Improvements Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Violence Against Women|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVW-2012-3148|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Violence Against Women Act Court Training and Improvement Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 11, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 11, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Feb 27, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 27, 2012|
|Archive Date:||May 11, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||18|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Federal, State, Tribal and local courts or court-based programs.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Krista Blakeney-Mitchell Senior Program Specialist Phone 202-305-2651
Krista Blakeney-Mitchell [Krista.Blakeney-Mitchell@usdoj.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVW FY 2013 Court Training and Improvements Program
- • OVW FY 2013 Court Training and Improvements Program: Domestic Violence Mentor Court Initia...
- • OVW FY 2012 Family Court Demonstration Initiative
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2011 Court Training and Improvements Program
- • OVW FY 2010 Court Training and Improvements Program
- More Grants from the Office of Violence Against Women
- • OVW FY 2013 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program, District of Columbia (DC) Special ...
- • OVW FY 2013 National Tribal Protection Order Registry Initiative
- • OVW FY 2012 Domestic Violence Homicide Prevention Demonstration Initiative Technical Assis...
- • OVW FY 2012 Domestic Violence Homicide Prevention Demonstration Initiative