Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program CFDA Number 84.200A
The summary for the Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program CFDA Number 84.200A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program CFDA Number 84.200A: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The GAANN program provides grants to academic departments and programs of institutions of higher education (IHEs) to support graduate fellowships for students with excellent academic records who demonstrate financial need and plan to pursue the highest degree available in their course of study at the institution. Students are not eligible to apply for grants under this program. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.200A. Applications for grants under the GAANN program, CFDA number 84.200A, must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not email an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the GAANN program at www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.200, not 84.200A).
|Federal Grant Title:||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program CFDA Number 84.200A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-121511-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 20, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 20, 2012|
|Posted Date:||December 15th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Dec 15, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Feb 19, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,998,224|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||175|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Academic departments of IHEs that meet the requirements in 34 CFR 648.2.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 email@example.com Program Manager: Rebecca Green U.S. Department of Education Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need Program 1990 K Street NW., Room 7105, Washington, DC 20006-8510. Telephone (202) 502-7779 or by email: OPE_GAANN_Program@ed.gov.
e-Mail: Program Mailbox [OPE_GAANN_Program@ed.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Postsecondary Education; Overview Information Graduate Assistance in Areas of Na...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education; Overview Information; Graduate Assistance in Areas of N...
- • Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (84.200A)
- • Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program
- • Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need Program
- • Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...