Oklahoma funding announcement
The summary for the Oklahoma funding announcement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Oklahoma funding announcement: The NRCS - Oklahoma StateOffice, an agency under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), isseeking support from and opportunities to partner with likeminded naturalresource conservation partners. The overall intent of this solicitation is tosolicit partnerships to help enhance the implementation of key conservationobjectives and priorities outlined further in this document. Proposals will be accepted from Oklahoma.NRCS anticipates that the amount available for support of this program in FY2018 will be approximately $1,500,000. Proposals are requested from eligibleentities, non-profits, governmental or non-governmental organizations, andinstitutions of higher learning for competitive consideration of awards forprojects between one and five years in duration. This notice identifies theobjectives, eligibility criteria, and application instructions. Applicationswill be screened for completeness and compliance with the provisions of thisnotice. Incomplete and/or noncompliant applications will be eliminated fromcompetition and notification of elimination will be sent to the applicant. The OklahomaState Conservationist reserves the right not to fund any or all applications.NRCS will accept applications under this notice for single or multiyearapplications submitted by eligible entities. DATES: Applications must be received by NRCS by 4:00 p.m. CST, June 20, 2019.
|Federal Grant Title:||Oklahoma funding announcement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-OK-MULTI-19-GEN0010144|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||10.902, 10.912, 10.924, 10.931|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 20th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 20th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 22nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 22nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 20th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 22nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants must be federally recognized as an Indian Tribe, State or local unit of government, Community Based Organizations, College and/or University, non-governmental organization, non-profit organization, or an organization or entity with an established history of working cooperatively with producers on agricultural land, as determined by NRCS, to address local conservation priorities. All applicant categories must be capable of providing support in the State of Oklahoma.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- James D Wood
ASTC-Management and Strategy
ASTC-Management and Strategy
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Regional Conservation Partnership Progra...
- • NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...