PPHF 2014: Immunization Capacity Building Assistance for Infrastructure Enhancements to Meet Interoperability Requirements financed in part by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds
The summary for the PPHF 2014: Immunization Capacity Building Assistance for Infrastructure Enhancements to Meet Interoperability Requirements financed in part by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PPHF 2014: Immunization Capacity Building Assistance for Infrastructure Enhancements to Meet Interoperability Requirements financed in part by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds: The purpose of this FOA is to assist current, eligible immunization awardees improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and/or quality of immunization data practices by strengthening the immunization information technology infrastructure, and to enhance or sustain awardees capacity to support and extend interoperability between their Immunization Information Systems (IIS) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems.
|Federal Grant Title:||PPHF 2014: Immunization Capacity Building Assistance for Infrastructure Enhancements to Meet Interoperability Requirements financed in part by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS-CDC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP14-1404PPHF14|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2014|
|Posted Date:||June 16th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||June 16th, 2014|
|Archive Date:||August 27th, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 17th, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility Information 1. Eligible Applicants: Only current CDC Immunization Program awardees or their bona fide agents under CDC-RFA-IP13-1301 are eligible to apply for this funding opportunity. This will ensure availability of the necessary infrastructure to perform the activities required and the experience needed to successfully complete the required functions. A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with Other Attachment Forms when submitting via www.grants.gov 2. Special Eligibility Requirements: To address the purpose and measurable outcomes of the EHR-IIS Enhanced Interoperability, only CDC Immunization Program awardees that have implemented an IIS and have filed an IISAR for 2012 are eligible to apply. Therefore, the following current Immunization awardees under CDC-RFA-IP13-1301 will not be eligible: American Samoa, Chicago, Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas, Houston, New Hampshire, and the U.S Virgin Islands.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
(PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizat...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization - HPV Roundtable: Creating a National Network of Partners to Promo...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization - Enhanced Standards Support for the Immunization Information Syst...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization Enhance an Immunization Information System (IIS) to Interface with...
- • PPHF 2016: Immunization Grants - Increasing IIS Sentinel Site Capacity for Enhanced Progra...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization Improving Immunization Rates and Enhancing Disease Prevention thro...
- • Improving Immunization Collaboration Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers - Fi...
- • Increasing Awareness and Implementation of the Standards for Adult Immunization Practice T...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2