PPHF 2014: Immunization Enhance an Immunization Information System (IIS) to Interface with CDC's VTrckS Vaccine Ordering and Management System financed in part by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds
The summary for the PPHF 2014: Immunization Enhance an Immunization Information System (IIS) to Interface with CDC's VTrckS Vaccine Ordering and Management System financed in part by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PPHF 2014: Immunization Enhance an Immunization Information System (IIS) to Interface with CDC's VTrckS Vaccine Ordering and Management System financed in part by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds: Purpose: This project will support interfacing awardee IIS with the VTrckS system and thereby leverage the significant investment made in developing and implementing IIS provider master data, ordering and inventory components. Building on existing infrastructure in awardees jurisdictions will minimize the amount of programming and retraining needed for a complete, comprehensive, and robust vaccine ordering and distribution system. Providers already use IIS to document immunizations administered, send return/reminder notices, and report adverse events. This project will allow providers to use a single tool to also track inventory and order vaccine through an efficient, accountable process.
|Federal Grant Title:||PPHF 2014: Immunization Enhance an Immunization Information System (IIS) to Interface with CDC's VTrckS Vaccine Ordering and Management System financed in part by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS-CDC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP14-1406PPHF14|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2014|
|Posted Date:||June 17th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||June 17th, 2014|
|Archive Date:||August 30th, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 17th, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- A. Eligibility Information 1. Eligible Applicants: Government Organizations: State or their bona fide agents (includes the District of Columbia) Local governments or their bona fide agents Territorial governments or their bona fide agents in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau 2. Special Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must have implemented or stated the intention to implement an ExIS interface either through the January 2014 ExIS deployment assessment or the July 2013 VTrckS awardee survey.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
(PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizat...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization - HPV Roundtable: Creating a National Network of Partners to Promo...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization - Enhanced Standards Support for the Immunization Information Syst...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization Capacity Building Assistance for Infrastructure Enhancements to Me...
- • PPHF 2016: Immunization Grants - Increasing IIS Sentinel Site Capacity for Enhanced Progra...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization Improving Immunization Rates and Enhancing Disease Prevention thro...
- • Improving Immunization Collaboration Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers - Fi...
- • Increasing Awareness and Implementation of the Standards for Adult Immunization Practice T...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2