Pandemic Influenza Funding Announcement for Competitive Proposals (Activities) U90
The summary for the Pandemic Influenza Funding Announcement for Competitive Proposals (Activities) U90 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pandemic Influenza Funding Announcement for Competitive Proposals (Activities) U90: Purpose: This document provides guidance for applying for competitive funding for demonstration projects designed to further pandemic influenza preparedness and response.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pandemic Influenza Funding Announcement for Competitive Proposals (Activities) U90|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TP08-802|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Public Heatlh Emergency Preparedness|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 17, 2008 Letter of Intent Deadline: January 1|
|Posted Date:||Dec 21, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Dec 21, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Apr 16, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$24,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||47|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity include awardees receiving direct funding through the Cooperative Agreement for Public Health Emergency Preparedness AA154.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov PGO TIMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement
- • Public Health Preparedness and Response (PHPR) Cooperative Agreement for All-Hazards Publi...
- • Building Capacity of the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Response Systems in the Paci...
- • Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers
- • OPHR-NR-C
- • Planning and Development of Regional Surveillance Collaboratives
- • Public Health Emergency Response (PHER)
- • Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers (PERLC)
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2