Parenting Time Opportunities for Children in the Child Support Program
The summary for the Parenting Time Opportunities for Children in the Child Support Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Parenting Time Opportunities for Children in the Child Support Program: The Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) invites eligible IV-D agencies to submit competitive grant applications to develop, implement, and evaluate service delivery models to establish parenting time orders along with child support order. Over the 4 year project period, demonstration grant funds will provide State and local child support agencies with the opportunity to plan and pilot strategies to establish parenting time responsibilities and related access and visitation services in coordination with the child support program and to fund thorough evaluation of the pilot program. Family violence safeguards will be required. Additionally, applicants will be required to coordinate with their State Access and Visitation program authorized by 42 U.S.C. §669(b). The statutory authority for this program is found in Section 452(j) of the Act, 42 U.S.C. §652(j), which provides Federal funds for information dissemination and technical assistance to States, training of Federal and State staff to improve State child support (CS) programs, and research, demonstration, and special projects of regional or national significance relating to the operation of CS programs. The following change has been made as modification to this announcement: 1) In Section III.1. Eligible Applicants, the eligibility language was modified to clarify that State Title IV-D agencies and umbrella agencies of Title IV-D agencies are eligibile applicants. The eligiblity language now reads: Eligibility is open to State (including the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands) Title IV-D agencies, county, city or township, special district Title IV-D agencies, and umbrella agencies of Title IV-D agencies.
|Federal Grant Title:||Parenting Time Opportunities for Children in the Child Support Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2012-ACF-OCSE-FI-0298|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Support Enforcement Demonstrations and Special Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jun 04, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jun 08, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 06, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is open to State (including the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands) Title IV-D agencies, county, city or township, special district Title IV-D agencies, and umbrella agencies of Title IV-D agencies. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Tribal Child Support Innovation Grants: Building Family-Centered Services
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Projects to Address the Economic Downturn on IV-D Ope...
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Creating Family-Centered Approaches to Improve Child ...
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Using New Methods to Improve Collection Rates
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Improving Child Support Enforcement (CSE) and Court C...
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP)
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants