Special Improvement Project (SIP)
The summary for the Special Improvement Project (SIP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Special Improvement Project (SIP): The Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE), invites eligible applicants to submit competitive grant applications for special improvement projects, which further the national child support mission, vision, and goals. Applications will be screened and evaluated as indicated in this program announcement. Awards will be contingent upon the outcome of the competition and the availability of funds. For Fiscal Year (FY) 2008, approximately $800,000 is available for all priority areas. A non-Federal match is not required.
|Federal Grant Title:||Special Improvement Project (SIP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-OCSE-FI-0005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Support Enforcement Demonstrations and Special Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 04, 2008 See link to full announcement for de|
|Posted Date:||Jan 16, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jan 16, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Apr 03, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply under this announcement. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jean Robinson
email@example.com Jean Robinson
- Similar Government Grants
- • Tribal Child Support Innovation Grants: Building Family-Centered Services
- • Parenting Time Opportunities for Children in the Child Support Program
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Projects to Address the Economic Downturn on IV-D Ope...
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Creating Family-Centered Approaches to Improve Child ...
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Using New Methods to Improve Collection Rates
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Improving Child Support Enforcement (CSE) and Court C...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants