Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Using New Methods to Improve Collection Rates
The summary for the Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Using New Methods to Improve Collection Rates grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Using New Methods to Improve Collection Rates: The Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE), invites eligible applicants to submit competitive grant applications for Special Improvement Projects (SIP), which further the national child support mission, vision, and goals to ensure that all children receive financial and medical support from their parents. For Fiscal Year (FY) 2009, approximately $300,000 is available for this solicitation which addresses using new technology and enforcement tools to increase child support collections. A non-Federal match is not required. Given that the purpose of these projects is to improve CSE programs, it is critical that applicants who are not Title IV-D of the Social Security Act (IV-D) agencies have the cooperation of IV-D agencies to operate these projects. Also, projects are encouraged to improve CSE services for Tribal customers by involving Tribal IV-D agencies. All applications developed jointly by more than one agency/organization must identify a single lead organization as the official applicant. The lead organization will be the recipient of the grant award. Participating agencies and organizations can be included as co-participants, subgrantees, or subcontractors with their written authorization.
|Federal Grant Title:||Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Using New Methods to Improve Collection Rates|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2009-ACF-OCSE-FI-0014|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Support Enforcement Demonstrations and Special Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Feb 19, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Feb 19, 2009|
|Archive Date:||May 20, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is open to all types of domestic applicants other than individuals. Individuals, including sole proprietorship organizatons, are not eligible under this announcement. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Tribal Child Support Innovation Grants: Building Family-Centered Services
- • Parenting Time Opportunities for Children in the Child Support Program
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Projects to Address the Economic Downturn on IV-D Ope...
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Creating Family-Centered Approaches to Improve Child ...
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP) -- Improving Child Support Enforcement (CSE) and Court C...
- • Special Improvement Project (SIP)
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants