Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
The summary for the Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation: BLM is considering the ultimate management disposition of a 60 acre tract of Public Domain lands in northern Wisconsin. BLM is working collaboratively with Local Tribal Governments to identify, evaluate and plan for the long-term protection and management of archaeological, historic and traditional resources located upon this tract. A CESU partner would add the needed technical expertise to this project. As a Federal agency, BLM is responsible for managing and protecting the cultural and traditional resources located within its lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ES-RFA07-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 29, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Nov 09, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 09, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 29, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resource Management
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Unrestricted; however, this financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. The target for applicants of this award are in the Great Lakes - Northern Forest CESU program, as this project requires demonstrated skills, expertise and past experience working with Native American Governments within the upper Great Lakes region.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Velvette Clayton
Grants Management Officer
Phone 703-440-1741 firstname.lastname@example.org Grants Management Officer
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Cultural and Paleontological Resource M...
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Oregon/Washington (ORWA) Cultural and Paleontological ...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Idaho Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- • Fort Meade, SD, Project Archaeology
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • FY23 IIJA Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Good Neigh...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Colorado Rangeland Resource Management
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Wildlife Program
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Plant Conservation and Restoration Managem...
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Threatened and Endangered Species Program