Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
The summary for the Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota: To develop a feasibility study, draw site and building plans, and make presentations to developers/concessionaires to make the National Register Eligible Homestake Powder Magazines for adaptive reuse as cabins, hostels, or other uses.
|Federal Grant Title:||Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||MT-RFA07-0009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 06, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 06, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 06, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 06, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lori Anderson
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 406-896-5196 Lori_Anderson@blm.gov Grants Management Officer
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Cultural and Paleontological Resource M...
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Oregon/Washington (ORWA) Cultural and Paleontological ...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Idaho Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Fort Meade, SD, Project Archaeology
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • FY23 IIJA Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Good Neigh...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Colorado Rangeland Resource Management
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Wildlife Program
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Plant Conservation and Restoration Managem...
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Threatened and Endangered Species Program