Partnerships to provide direct technical services
The summary for the Partnerships to provide direct technical services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Partnerships to provide direct technical services: The NRCS – West Virginia State Office, an agency under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is seeking support from likeminded natural resource conservation partners. This is a re-advertisement of the original announcement due to a low number of responses that met the intent for the applicant to provide technical assistance. The overall intent of this announcement is to solicit partnerships to provide direct technical services (boots on the ground) to plan and/or implement conservation practices throughout West Virginia and reach objectives and priorities outlined further in this document. Research proposals will not be accepted, nor considered as part of this announcement. Proposals will be accepted from entities delivering conservation programs and services in West Virginia. West Virginia NRCS anticipates that the total funds available in support of this program in FY 2019 will be up to $2,000,000, subject to availability of funds at the time of award. Proposals are requested from eligible entities, non-profits, governmental or non-governmental organizations, and institutions of higher learning for competitive consideration of awards for projects between three and five years in duration. This notice identifies the objectives, eligibility criteria, and application instructions. Applications will be screened for completeness and compliance with the provisions of this notice. Incomplete and/or noncompliant applications will be eliminated from competition and notification of elimination will be sent to the applicant. The West Virginia State Conservationist reserves the right not to fund any or all applications. NRCS will accept applications under this notice for multiyear applications submitted by eligible entities. DATES: Questions must be received by NRCS by 4:00 p.m. EST, July 26, 2019. Applications must be received by NRCS by 4:00 p.m. EST, August 8, 2019.
|Federal Grant Title:||Partnerships to provide direct technical services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-WV-MULTI-19-GEN0010330|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||10.902, 10.904, 10.912, 10.924, 10.931|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 8th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 8th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 10th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 10th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 7th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 10th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants must be federally recognized as Indian Tribe, State or local unit of government, Community Based Organizations, College and/or University, non-governmental organization, non-profit organization, or an organization or entity with an established history of working cooperatively with producers on agricultural land to address local conservation priorities (to be determined by NRCS). All applicant categories must be capable of providing support in the state of West Virginia.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andy Deichert
State Conservation Engineer
State Conservation Engineer
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Regional Conservation Partnership Progra...
- • NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...