Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Protection of Threatened and Endangered Speciesâ'.
The summary for the Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Protection of Threatened and Endangered Speciesâ'. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Protection of Threatened and Endangered Speciesâ'.: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE, AND THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) intends to award a cooperative agreement to St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana and the Funds under this award are to be used to implement the vegetative planting of the Cypress Bayou storm water retention pond and subsequent three year monitoring of habitat and water quality of the pond. Prior to implementation of the project, the Service and Recipient will develop a Quality Assessment Project Plan and planting plan to guide the project. The Recipient will complete a Cooperative Endeavor Agreement with Southeastern Louisiana University for pre- and quarterly post-planting monitoring of water quality.
|Federal Grant Title:||Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Protection of Threatened and Endangered Speciesâ'.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F18AS00292|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 7th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 7th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$77,865|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 7th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is not a request for applications. The determination not to compete is based on Departmental policy (505 DM 2.14,B. (2) and is within the discretion of the Agency.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- .Grant Management Specialist Kerri Heywood 404 679-4066
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ducks Unlimited Black Rail Initiative
- • Coastal
- • Envirosurvey, Inc.
- • Coastal Program
- • 2006 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • 2004 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • 2005 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)