Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the National Park Service
The summary for the Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the National Park Service grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the National Park Service: This project will use the nationwide Mission 66 Multiple Property Submission (MPS) form and existing park Mission 66 Documentation to complete National Register determinations of Eligibility (DOEs). The nationwide MPS establishes the themes, trends, and patterns of history shared by the properties, and it provides the National historical context and the registration requirements for the work being contracted to execute this scope of work.
|Federal Grant Title:||Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the National Park Service|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00577|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 22nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 22nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 2nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$402,495|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$402,495|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 22nd, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of intent to award to NCSHPO under existing cooperative agreement. Applications will not be accepted.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD
Applications will not be accepted
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Inventory and Assessment of NPS Alaska Archaeological Collections at the Haffenreffer Muse...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area