Prepare National Register of Historic Places Documentation for Charles Pinckney National Historic Site
The summary for the Prepare National Register of Historic Places Documentation for Charles Pinckney National Historic Site grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Prepare National Register of Historic Places Documentation for Charles Pinckney National Historic Site: This project will produce national register documentation for Charles Pinckney National Historic Site to identify values and characteristics of properties that make them significant enough to warrant preservation. Some property within the site was listed in the register before the establishment of the park. This project will result in the listing of all property within the park boundary.
|Federal Grant Title:||Prepare National Register of Historic Places Documentation for Charles Pinckney National Historic Site|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Other Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00489|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 9th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 9th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 19th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$59,685|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$59,685|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 9th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service intention to award a task agreement under a previously competed or single source justified cooperative agreement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Alison Smith 4045075754
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area