Recovery Act - State Energy Program
The summary for the Recovery Act - State Energy Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Recovery Act - State Energy Program: The goals established for the State Energy Program (SEP) are: 1. Increase energy efficiency to reduce energy costs and consumption for consumers, businesses and government. 2. Reduce reliance on imported energy. 3. Improve the reliability of electricity and fuel supply and the delivery of energy services. 4. Reduce the impacts of energy production and use on the environment.
|Federal Grant Title:||Recovery Act - State Energy Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000052|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||State Energy Program (SEP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 12, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 12, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 29, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 20, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- using this email@example.comLisa Kuzniarsheldon.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems linking to the funding opportunity please contact the IIPS HelpDesk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Request for Information (RFI): HOME EFFICIENCY & ELECTRIFIC...
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil): Request For Information (rfi) Preparing Workers And B...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Designing Equitable, Sustainable, and Effective Revolving L...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Supporting Energy Savings Performance Contracting in the Pu...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Engaging States to Advance State Energy Office Priorities
- • Program Year 2006 State Energy Program FormulaGrants
- • Program Year 2007 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- • Program Year 2008 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • This is a Request for Information only issued as DE-FOA-0003032, for project titled Domest...
- • Request for Information for Innovative Advanced Transformers
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law - State Manufacturing Leadership Program (Section 40534)
- • Request for Information regarding creation of Storage Innovations Liftoff Announcement
- • This is a Notice of Intent to Issue a Funding Opportunity Announcement No.: DE-FOA-0003036...