Promoting, Strengthening and Enhancing Disease Prevention by Collaboration with Targeted Stakeholders
The summary for the Promoting, Strengthening and Enhancing Disease Prevention by Collaboration with Targeted Stakeholders grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCIRD, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Promoting, Strengthening and Enhancing Disease Prevention by Collaboration with Targeted Stakeholders: The purpose of this NOFO is to provide support for:Communication and education activities to promote and maintain accurate information about vaccines among stakeholders and the general publicEducation of USDA/WIC staff about the latest vaccine recommendations and vaccine access points to facilitate vaccination referrals to WIC participants
|Federal Grant Title:||Promoting, Strengthening and Enhancing Disease Prevention by Collaboration with Targeted Stakeholders|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCIRD (HHS-CDC-NCIRD)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP18-1804|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||April 11th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||April 11th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 11th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,375,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$275,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$275,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 11th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Achal Bhatt
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGA...
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCIRD
- • Influenza Surveillance Networks and Response to Avian, Pandemic, and Seasonal Influenza by...
- • Immunization and Vaccines for Children
- • Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers
- • Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizat...
- • Surveillance at the Animal-Human Interface of Influenza and Other Zoonotic Diseases in Vie...