Providing 21st Century Debt Management Tools for the Government of Tajikistan
The summary for the Providing 21st Century Debt Management Tools for the Government of Tajikistan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Tajikistan, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Providing 21st Century Debt Management Tools for the Government of Tajikistan: The U.S Embassy in Dushanbe, Tajikistan announces a Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) to help the Government of Tajikistan strengthen and systematize its debt management and forecasting practices. The proposed $800,000 grant will support the Tajik Ministry of Finance as it works to modernize its debt management systems and bolster debt analyses, in conjunction with ongoing assistance from other donors. The period of performance will be 24 months. Funding authority rests in the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, as amended.
|Federal Grant Title:||Providing 21st Century Debt Management Tools for the Government of Tajikistan|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Tajikistan (DOS-TJK)|
|Grant Categories:||Business and Commerce|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||STI40020GR0025TJ1|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 12th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 12th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||June 1st, 2021|
|Creation Date:||June 1st, 2021|
|Archive Date:||August 11th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 1st, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- U.S. Non-profit/non-governmental organizations (NGOs) having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, or overseas-based non-profit/non-governmental organizations, U.S. or overseas private/state institutions of higher education.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For questions on the application and technical content: DushanbePolEconGrant@state.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • U.S. Embassy Abuja Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund
- • Sustaining Fiscal Transparency in The Gambia
- • Transparency in Debt Accrued by State-Owned Enterprises
- • Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund (FTIF)
- • Strengthening the capacity of the Government of Guyana (GoG) to improve the transparency o...
- • Improving Fiscal Transparency and the EITI Standard in Tajikistan
- • Enhancing Fiscal Transparency through Improved Oversight of Uzbekistan's National Budget
- • Improving Fiscal Transparency of Mining Royalties in the DRC
- More Grants from the US Mission to Tajikistan
- • Democracy Commission Small Grants Program
- • American Spaces National Tech Accelerator
- • Increasing Financial Integrity and Strengthening Financial Stability and Inclusion in Taji...
- • Tajik-American Battle of the Bands