Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Management Analysis and Activities
The summary for the Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Management Analysis and Activities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Management Analysis and Activities: This Request for Proposals (RFP) announces the availability of funds to support the National Estuary Program (NEP) Management Conference to conduct work consistent with the 2016 Puget Sound Action Agenda and subsequent updates for the protection and restoration of Puget Sound. The 2016 Action Agenda can be found at: http://psp.wa.gov/action-agenda-document.php
|Federal Grant Title:||Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Management Analysis and Activities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R10-PS-2017-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 30th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 30th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 14th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 14th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||March 1st, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||December 14th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the announcement including Section III for additional eligibility information
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Management Analysis and Activities
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melissa Whitaker
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ensuring Environmental Justice, Human Wellbeing, And Ecosystem Recovery In Puget Sound
- • 2023 Request for Applications: Puget Sound Action Agenda - Climate Resilient Riparian Syst...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery ...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda: Ecosystem Restoration and Protection
- • Puget Sound Scientific Studies and Technical Investigations Assistance Program
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda Implementation Management
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings